United States – 04-02-2019 (PRDistribution.com) — HANDICARE LAUNCHES A-SERIES CEILING LIFT SYSTEM IN NORTH AMERICA
Handicare has announced today the commercial launch of its A-Series Ceiling Lift System in North America. The A-Series intuitive design puts control functions and diagnostic features in the hands of the caregiver or clinician, while providing additional new features. Built on the proven technology of the Handicare C-Series, the new A-Series ceiling lift increases patient protection while simplifying patient transfers.
Key Features and Benefits of the Handicare A-Series Ceiling Lift:
- Titling design up to 15° degrees saves time and frustration during patient transfers, this feature also increases life of the lift by putting less strain on the motor
- Unique antimicrobial strap for reduced infection risk with wear indicator marks and reinforced edges that protect against fraying
- Waterproof, ergonomic hand control has an integrated digital display screen with real-time feedback, usage data and diagnostic information
- 3 operating modes – control, weighing and data collection
- Lift accommodates multiple size carry bars for increased patient handling versatility
- Quick Release System (QRS) makes attaching and removing the carry bar from the lift fast and easy
- Easy removal from ceiling track speeds service time and routine maintenance; minor maintenance such as battery replacement can be done without removing the lift from the ceiling track
- Safety features include emergency stop, emergency lowering and low battery indicator
- Two weight limits: 450 lbs (204 kg) and 625 lbs (284 kg)
“We are excited to introduce our advanced Handicare A-Series Ceiling Lift” said Thomas Vorpahl, president of Handicare North America. “It is with patients, caregivers and clinicians in mind that we designed the A-Series to be extremely versatile while providing enhanced features and benefits.”
Handicare Ceiling Lifts reduce physical stress and injury to caregivers, clinicians and patients by providing lifting and positioning support for safe transfers throughout care homes and hospitals. The A-Series Ceiling Lift is manufactured in the U.S. along with other Handicare Ceiling Lift products. With over 275,000 ceiling lifts installed across North America, Handicare is a global leader in safe patient handling.
For more information on the A-Series Ceiling Lift please visit our website: https://www.handicareusa.com/product/a-series-ceiling-lift/
Handicare offers solutions to increase the independence of disabled or elderly people, and to facilitate for their care providers and family. The offering encompasses a comprehensive range of curved and straight stairlifts, transfer, lifting and repositioning aids, vehicle adaptations and medical equipment. Handicare is a global company with sales in more than 20 countries and is a market leader in this field. The head office is in Stockholm, Sweden and manufacturing is located at six sites distributed across North America, Asia and Europe. In 2018, revenue amounted to MEUR 290.9. Employees numbered around 1,200 and the share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, see www.handicaregroup.com
Rakesh Rangel, Marketing Manager, Handicare, T: 416-260-2145 ext. 336, M: 647-828-5787, E: [email protected]
Company Name: Handicare
Full Name: Rakesh Rangel
Email Address: Send Email
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/handicare-launches-a-series-ceiling-lift-system-in-north-america.html.