United States, California, San Francisco – 04-29-2019 (PRDistribution.com) — VyaPay, LLC today announced the release of VyaShield, an automated chargeback management module and support for Visa’s 3DSecure version 2.0. The addition of these modules to the Vyapay Payment Facilitator platform will be instrumental helping merchants reduce chargebacks from customers and greatly reducing their liability for fraudulent charges.
“Responding to a chargeback alert normally requires 30 minutes of manual work for a merchant”, said Wain Swapp, CEO of Vyapay, LLC. “Our VyaPay Payment Facilitator platform automates that process for merchants helping them reduce chargebacks up to 73% in our experience. VyaShield’s native support of Visa’s 3DSV2 will also reduce merchant’s chargeback exposure with the upcoming Visa liability shift that is about to take place in the industry. For those merchants who have experienced fraudulent charges or friendly fraud, this is a game changer in self-protection.”
In addition to its already exhaustive feature list only available by Payment Facilitator platforms such as automatic boarding and instant funding; the newest version of VyaPay contains the following features:
– Payout schedules – settlements can be split multiple ways and to multiple entities.
– Sub-PayFac white labeling – ISVs and ISOs can white label the platform and embed the Payment Facilitator functionality into their offering.
– Partner Portal – partners can control boarding, servicing and payments for their own customer base.
– eCommerce plug-ins – Woo Commerce, Magento, PrestaShop and Shopify plug-ins connect shopping carts to the VyaPay platform for instant payments and fraud/chargeback protection.
– Virtual Terminal – The VyaPay VT supports Level 2/3 for lower B2B customer interchange rates, easily configurable hosted payment pages, eReceipts for customers, recurring payments and cloud based encrypted/token vault.
– Intuit Quickbooks payments – VyaPay is integrated into Quickbooks Pro, Premiere, Online and POS. Quickbooks users can accept credit card payments in the Invoice & Sales Receipt modules or use the Virtual Terminal remotely for automated accounting.
– API – ISVs (Independent Software Vendors) can access VyaPay merchant services with the robust REST and .NET APIs. Boarding merchant accounts, processing payments and directing payouts can all be controlled through the API.
To find out more about the newest version of VyaPay, please contact a VyaPay sales executive. They can be reached at
833-4-VYAPAY. About VyaPay, LLC. VyaPay, LLC is an authorized Payment Facilitator for major card brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Alternative payment types and international payment are also supported by the platform. You can visit VyaPay at www.vyapay.com.
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/vyapay-announces-vyashield-release-of-automated-chargeback-manager-3dsv2.html.