United States, Illinois, Chicago – 05-21-2019 (PRDistribution.com) — Imagination is honored to have been awarded the Connectiv Innovation Award for Creating a New Revenue Stream and the People’s Choice Award at the Connectiv Executive Summit in Charleston, S.C., on May 16th.
Both awards were in recognition of Imagination’s, Thought Leadership Index,™ the first tool of its kind to effectively and critically calculate the drivers of thought leadership and an organization’s thought leadership position versus its competitors. The Thought Leadership Index™ tracks qualitative and quantitative data across five pillars:
- Trust: “Does your audience have confidence in the usefulness and credibility of your thinking?”
- Authority: “Do you have the power to influence audience?”
- Visibility: “How clearly are you seen against the competitive landscape?”
- Expertise & Foresight: “Do you possess the right knowledge to anticipate your audience’s future needs?”
- Content Leadership: “Does your content serve a strategy of connecting with your audience and separating you from the competition?”
This Index sets benchmarks and is designed to be conducted annually using: first- and third-party metrics, expert qualitative assessment, competitive analysis, and an independent, customized audience survey. The Thought Leadership Index™ algorithm calibrates data to each pillar and its competitive relevance. The output creates pillar and index benchmark scores for each competitor, competitive set, and industry segment. The result is an easy-to understand report card that helps:
- Understand your current thought leadership landscape and evolving competitive field,
- Determine the effectiveness and validate the ROI of your content marketing program, and
- Identify where you can improve your score.
About Imagination: For twenty-five years, Imagination has been a leading content marketing agency that excels at creating strategy, content and distribution marketing programs to help organizations achieve their business goals and strengthen their position as a thought leader in their industry and with their target audiences.
The firm’s journalistic prowess and design artistry have won its clients hundreds of awards and the firm and its founder have been cited by industry institutions for excellence in content marketing, journalism, design and strategy. Imagination has over 100 full-time employees with offices in Chicago and Washington, D.C. To explore the Thought Leadership Index™ for your company:Contact Erin Slater, SVP Business DevelopmentPhone: 312-382-7815Email: email@example.com Link to Connectiv:http://www.siia.net/connectiv
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/imaginations-thought-leadership-index-wins-connectivs-peoples-choice-award.html.