United Kingdom, London – 10-09-2019 (PRDistribution.com) — – You can see the list by following this link (it will go live when the embargo breaks at 1pm BST on October 9th)
– The list highlights the people currently making the biggest impact in digital government
– Mayors, national politicians, civil servants, academics, and activists are all included
– Over 500 nominations were received from public servants all over the world, as well as from experts at the UN, Harvard, Public Digital, the OECD and the IADB
Apolitical, the peer-to-peer learning platform for government, just announced its second annual list of the 100 Most Influential People in Digital Government.
2019 has been an important year for digital transformations in governments around the world. Public servants and ministers from all countries, working at every level, have been blazing a trail to reimagine government in our digital era.
This list celebrates pioneering politicians, civil servants, academics, and activists generating positive change all around the world. It recognises high-profile icons working to raise the profile of digital transformation, and illuminates those working behind the scenes whose efforts are driving government into the future.
On the list you’ll find:
– Amanda Smith – Head of User-Centred Policy Design, UK Ministry of Justice
– Audrey Tang – Minister for Digital, Taiwan
– Debs Durojaiye – Interaction Designer, UK Government Digital Service
– Siim Sikkut – CIO, Government of Estonia
– Francesca Bria – Chief Technology and Digital Innovation Officer, City of Barcelona
– Daniel Abadie – Under Secretary of Digital Government, Argentina
The 100 Most Influential People in Digital Government for 2019 was selected from nominations received from over 500 experts and public servants from around the world.
“We’ve seen growing momentum around digital to solve policy issues and design better services for citizens around the world,” says Apolitical’s Executive Chairman Lisa Witter. “As this burgeoning field continues to grow, so too does the breadth of people and perspectives driving change. This list celebrates the people behind this tremendous progress.”
About Apolitical: Apolitical is a peer-to-peer learning platform for governments. The platform is used by public servants and policymakers in more than 170 countries to connect with each other and to find original and curated content about what’s working in policymaking around the world, from gender equality to government innovation and much more.
Company Name: Apolitical
Full Name: Eve Powell
Email Address: Send Email
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/apolitical-announces-the-worlds-100-most-influential-people-in-digital-government-for-2019.html.