United States, North Carolina, Fayetteville – 03-03-2020 (PRDistribution.com) — Stephen Herring, MD touches on what to look for in a prospective breast augmentation surgeon, including credentials, skillset, communication, and more.
Fayetteville, NC — Breast augmentation continues to rank as one of the top cosmetic procedures performed every year. According to Dr. Stephen Herring, a Board-Certified Plastic surgeon in Fayetteville, this perennial popularity is due in large part to the excellent success rate of treatment and high patient satisfaction—both of which are strongly correlated to choosing the right breast augmentation surgeon. For women who are considering breast augmentation, Dr. Herring offers the following tips when selecting a Plastic surgeon:
- Check for Board-Certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS), which signifies a physician has undergone specialty training in Plastic surgery and maintains strict standards of excellence at his or her practice.
- Ensure there is open communication, as a strong rapport between patient and doctor is critical when choosing breast implants, planning surgery, establishing realistic expectations, and ultimately achieving one’s desired result.
- Verify the skill of the Plastic surgeon by looking at before and after pictures of his or her previous breast augmentation patients, which are often available in an online photo gallery and/or provided for viewing during the consultation.
- Read reviews and watch video testimonials left by former patients to get an idea of the quality of care you can expect to receive before, during, and after treatment.
- Make sure anesthesia will be provided by a Certified Anesthesia professional.
In addition to these tips, the Fayetteville Plastic surgeon notes that prospective breast augmentation patients should consider practice location and accessibility, privacy of the office and surgical facility, helpfulness and attentiveness of the staff, and the general sense of support they feel from the doctor and his or her team—all of which can impact one’s overall treatment experience. Ultimately, if at any point something feels off or uncomfortable when meeting with a potential physician, Dr. Herring urges women to continue searching for the right Plastic surgeon: “There is no harm in consulting with multiple doctors until you find the perfect fit for your needs and goals. Choosing a breast augmentation surgeon is not a decision to be made lightly, and you should be one hundred percent confident in the qualifications, experience, and skill of your Plastic surgeon before moving forward with treatment.” About Stephen Herring, MD Dr. Herring has three decades of experience and is regarded as a leader in Plastic surgery in North Carolina. At his practice, he offers a full range of cosmetic enhancement options for the breasts, face, and body—including breast augmentation, mastopexy, abdominoplasty, liposuction, rhinoplasty, facelift surgery, and the comprehensive mommy makeover. He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and he maintains active membership in the esteemed North Carolina Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons to remain up-to-date on the latest treatments and techniques available. Above all, Dr. Herring is committed to achieving his patients’ aesthetic goals in the safest, most effective and ethical manner possible. To learn more about Dr. Herring, visit herringplastic.com and facebook.com/HerringPlasticSurgery. He is available for interview upon request.
To view the original source of this release, click here: https://www.herringplastic.com/practice-news/fayetteville-plastic-surgeon-offers-tips-on-choosing-a-breast-augmentation-provider/ Herring Plastic Surgery516 Beaumont RoadFayetteville, NC 28304(910) 486-9093
Rosemont Media(858) 200-0044www.rosemontmedia.com
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/fayetteville-plastic-surgeon-offers-tips-on-choosing-a-breast-augmentation-provider.html.