United States, California, Cupertino – 11-25-2020 (PRDistribution.com) — Dr. Donian Shen and Dr. Wei Nguy of Alpine Dental Care in Cupertino offer helpful advice on what to look for when searching for the best dentistry practice in the area.
Cupertino, CA — To help individuals looking for a dentist in Cupertino or surrounding cities, Donian Shen, DDS and Wei Nguy, DDS share some tips on what factors to consider when choosing the perfect dentistry practice. Whether the goal is to find someone to address general dental concerns or perform cosmetic treatments, it is essential to select top-rated dentists who are dedicated to creating beautiful, healthy smiles that can last a lifetime. One of the best ways to find the right dentist is to thoroughly evaluate each dentistry practice in the area. Dr. Shen and Dr. Nguy of Alpine Dental Care in Cupertino, list some key points to review when researching dentists:
- Dentist’s Credentials and Experience. Reviewing a dentist’s education and experience helps narrow down options. These are factors that can determine whether he or she is competent to perform the desired dental treatments. In addition to her DDS degree, Dr. Shen is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD). According to Dr. Shen, this major dental organization is for top cosmetic dentists who have demonstrated their skills and continue to take educational courses to keep up with the latest advancements and technology in the dental field. Patients often feel more confident receiving care if their dentist has completed advanced study in a variety of techniques and is affiliated with leading dental organizations like the AACD.
- Dental Care Treatments. Since each person has different dental needs, Dr. Nguy suggests looking at the selection of dental services each practice offers. Alpine Dental Care, for example, provides general dental care services that include preventative and family dentistry, as well as restorative and implant dentistry. In addition, they also perform cosmetic dentistry, advanced dental treatments, and emergency dental care for patients who require urgent treatment. Whether an individual needs a routine cleaning or porcelain veneers, their team is committed to providing high-quality services.
- Innovative Techniques and Technology. Dr. Shen believes that one of the best ways to provide comfortable, personalized treatment for patients is to combine the most advanced techniques and modern equipment. Alpine Dental Care places the highest priority on patient comfort and utilizes state-of-the-art technology that offers efficiency, customized treatment, and convenience. This includes digital X-rays that reduce radiation by 90% and eliminate film-developing time, a convenient online appointment request system, and a paperless digital patient charting network.
- Relaxing Amenities and Sedation Methods. Dr. Nguy explains that some individuals experience dental anxiety and emphasizes how important it is for them to look for a dentist that provides ways to ease their fear during treatment. He strongly recommends that patients who need help managing their dental phobia should find a practice, like Alpine Dental Care, that offers sedation dentistry. Achieving a state of deep relaxation or even sleep can help anxious patients feel comfortable during an appointment.
- Recommendations and Online Reviews. Prospective patients are encouraged to ask friends and family who they trust with their dental care. Reading patient testimonials and reviews can also provide insight into previous patients’ experiences and how satisfied they were with their dental treatment. Dr. Shen states, “We love hearing our patients say they came to our Cupertino dentistry practice because of a referral from a friend or a positive online review.”
To truly get to know a dentistry practice, patients should plan on meeting a potential dentist in person or via video chat. This will give them a chance to become acquainted with the dental staff on a more personal level, as well as give them the opportunity to ask questions. Drs. Shen and Nguy both believe that the best dentistry practices will always make their patients feel comfortable, utilize the latest dental technology and techniques, and strive to maintain high levels of patient satisfaction. About Alpine Dental CareDr. Donian Shen is the owner and managing implant dentist at Alpine Dental Care. She graduated from UC Berkeley and earned her DDS degree at the UCLA School of Dentistry. Since receiving her DDS degree, she has taken post-graduate coursework in oral conscious sedation at the DOCS Institute and in IV Sedation at the USC School of Dentistry. She also successfully finished post-graduate training in dental implants at the reputable Carl Misch Institute. Dr. Shen is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, as well as a fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
Dr. Wei Nguy is an advanced general dentist who earned his DDS degree from UCSF. He also holds a dental degree and PhD degree from the University of Bonn in Germany. Dr. Nguy is highly knowledgeable and experienced in all aspects of dentistry, with a specific emphasis on aesthetics and endodontic treatment. He currently is an active member of the American Dental Association, the California Dental Association, and the American Association of Endodontics. Dr. Shen and Dr. Nguy are available for interviews upon request. To learn more, please visit alpine-dentalcare.com or facebook.com/AlpineDentalCareCA. To view the original source of this release, click here: https://www.alpine-dentalcare.com/cupertino-dentists-explain-how-to-choose-the-best-dentistry-practice-for-you/ Alpine Dental Care19028 Stevens Creek BoulevardCupertino, CA 95014(408) 996-8611 Rosemont Media(858) 200-0044www.rosemontmedia.com
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/cupertino-dentists-explain-how-to-choose-the-best-dentistry-practice-for-you.html.