United States, California, Corte Madera – 05-17-2022 (PR Distribution™) –
Corte Madera, CA: Dr. Don Harte, chiropractic activist and former Libertarian State Senate candidate, says “This allegedly somber public announcement of the ‘milestone’ of a million Covid deaths is a grotesque and self-serving lie.”
“From the beginning of this two years plus tragedy,” Dr. Harte says, “numbers of cases, hospitalizations and deaths were grossly exaggerated. To exaggerate numbers of the dead is the most egregious.” He explains, “Hospitals received large extra payments for each diagnosis of Covid-19, and tens of thousands extra when the ventilator was used. That ventilator, along with the withholding of politically-unacceptable but effective medical procedures, were more responsible for the many initial deaths than the virus itself. They’re making money with the diagnosis. Is this hard to understand?”
“Biden ordered our flags to be at half-mast, for their purported one million dead,” notes Dr. Harte. He suggests, “If anything, flags should be at half-mast for the mass death of reason, those sickened and killed by their pseudo-vaccines, and the hardly noticed annihilation of liberty.”
“All along,” Dr. Harte relates, “you’ve heard, if you still have the ability to listen, story after story of people dying from something as unrelated to Covid as a motorcycle accident or cancer, and that’s counted as a Covid death because they, allegedly tested positive. Even the CDC, last August, admitted that only 6% of the reported deaths had no co-morbidities.” He explains, “That means that the chances are high that most of the remaining 94% died from something else. So, let’s do the math: 6% of 1,000,000 leaves 60,000. But this is for a period exceeding two years, so the annual death rate is something less than 30,000, the same as a low flu year.”
Dr. Harte asks, “Why have they lied, why do they continue to lie about the real number of Covid deaths?” He explains, “Death is frightening to anyone. You have scientists, some of whom are responsible for the creation of this virus, distorting data, politicians running with it, and a mass media pushing their panic porn, and you have a plague of medical tyranny more dangerous than any real plague.”
“They continue to lie, to quasi-celebrate their million-death mark, to sell more vaccines that clearly don’t work, and to retain their ability to diminish and destroy our liberty, whenever they damn well please.” Dr. Harte asks us to remember, “The emergency powers acts, state and national, are still in existence.”
Dr. Harte asks several other vital questions: “Who is keeping track of the domestic violence, the drug overdoses, the suicides cause directly and indirectly by not Covid-19, but by the policies enacted to allegedly protect us? How many families have been destroyed? How many local businesses have vanished, while Amazon, Home Depot and the like have flourished? How many children have suffered serious and possibly permanent mental damage because of lockdowns, social distancing and mask-wearing?” He states, “This ‘one million dead’ lie is their justification for the horrendous damage that they have done.”
“There is no scientific justification for what the PMG (Pharmaceutical-Medical-Governmental) Complex has done to us all,” declares Dr. Harte. “You cannot run from an infectious agent. You certainly cannot semi-destroy society, curtail basic freedoms and put fear in the hearts of us all, and expect anything good. Fear, in and of itself, is an immunosuppressant. You certainly cannot expect Health from this craziness.”
“Selling the ‘vaccines,’ which are, in reality, gene therapies, and keeping the gates of authoritarianism ready to shut us in again, is the reason that they are pushing this outrageous lie.” Dr. Harte goes on, “It should be obvious to anyone and everyone, by now, that these ‘vaccines’ do not work, and that they are, indeed, dangerous. Just in my own practice, I have seen, of people who opted to subject themselves to these ‘vaccines,’ two cases of pulmonary embolism, three cases of severely worsened arthritis in the hands, and two cases of uncontrolled high blood pressure. ‘They’ are normalizing blood clots, strokes, weird neurological disorders and sudden death, even heart attacks and strokes in children and young, super-fit athletes. Real research, and real-life experience has shown that the ‘vaccines’ and the boosters have a negative efficacy, in other words, they degrade your immune system, and make it more likely that you will get Covid-19. Look at the news… all those White House staffers and cabinet members, all vaccinated and boosted, who are getting sick. And the unvaccinated are not piled up in the streets, dead.” He challenges everyone reading this: “Knowing these facts, thinking about it, isn’t clinging to this whole societal paranoia getting stupid?”
Dr. Harte reminds us all: “We each have an immune system. Eat right, manage stress, get some sun and fresh air, and get and keep your nervous system free through regular chiropractic care. It is your nervous system that runs and regulates your immune system, not this or any vaccine. You don’t get Health from medications; certainly not from vaccines! And Government does not grant Health.”
Dr. Harte realizes: “The first thing out of the mouths of the medical extremists reading this will be to yell ‘MISINFORMATION’ or ‘DISINFORMATION.’ When they scream ‘FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!’ it’s time to realize that their ‘science’ is political science and pharmaceutical marketing, designed to consolidate power, and make billions, while our health suffers. All of their alleged ‘public health’ measures have made us sicker! Indeed, these people, from Fauci on down, regarded as health experts, haven’t a clue what health is. Chiropractors know that Health is only from the Inside-out.” He finalizes with the overall contrasting intent of the two professions… “Chiropractic relies on empowerment. Medicine relies on fear.” – Christopher Kent, D.C.”
Dr. Don Harte, former medical student, is a principled, traditional chiropractor serving Marin and the Greater San Francisco Bay Area since 1981. He is an activist in the struggle for free speech for chiropractors. Dr. Harte was named 2006 “Chiropractor of the Year” by the World Chiropractic Alliance (WCA). He has served on the Boards of the WCA and the Council on Chiropractic Practice. His articles have been published in OMNI magazine, San Francisco Chronicle, Marin IJ, North Bay Biz, the Chiropractic Journal and the Journal of the California Chiropractic Association.
Disclaimer: The information and views set out in this press release are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of PR Distribution, its staff, its associates, its partners or the media outlet(s) that this press release may be distributed on. Responsibility for the information and views set out in this press release lies entirely with the author(s). If you have any questions(s) pertaining to this matter, please contact the author(s) directly at: [email protected]
For the original news story, please visit https://www.prdistribution.com/news/dr-harte-exposes-million-covid-dead-lie/9154466.