Putnam County, New York, United States – 06-27-2022 (PR Distribution™) –
Honey-Do-Men announces they have a General Contractors License to safely carry out all home improvement projects in Connecticut and the surrounding areas.
Connecticut requires general contractors who specialize in plumbing, electrical, and major works (exterior and interior) to hold a state license. Honey-Do-Men holds the Home Improvement Contractor license, which allows them to make permanent changes to residential properties and operate in Fairfield County, CT.
In addition, they are registered with the Department of Consumer Protection. Honey-Do-Men provides remodeling, repair, and maintenance solutions for garage doors, roofs, driveways, and more. Second story home addition services are also available at Honey-Do-Men.
Home improvement contractors in CT need to register for any landscaping, remodeling, or changes to a customer’s home. The registration form can be downloaded through the Department of Consumer Protection website, and business entities must sign and notarize their applications before submission. To complete a home improvement contractor application, entities need to:
- Determine if they are applying as a sole proprietor or individual.
- If they are in another business structure, the new home construction contractor legal entity application must be used.
- Sign their applications in front of a notary.
- Pay application fees in full.
The current licensing and registration fees are $220 (for both application and renewal). Contractors also need to pass trade examinations through PSI Exams to obtain their specialty licenses (e.g., plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and more). The portal allows businesses to find testing locations, schedule exams, make payments, and understand what materials to bring.
General contractors also need to meet Connecticut Workers’ Compensation Insurance Requirements. Businesses with employees need to apply for Workers’ Compensation coverage through the State of Connecticut Workers’ Compensation Commission, on a self-insured basis, or via a commercial carrier.
Homeowners in CT can enjoy peace of mind knowing that Honey-Do-Men is fully licensed and insured to carry out the following services:
- Walkway Repairs and Installations
- Stonework Construction and Restoration
- Step Repairs and Construction
- Roof Cleaning, Coating, Inspections, Restoration, Ventilation and Repairs
- Siding Installations and Repairs
- Screen, Patio, Security, Bilco, French, and Sliding Glass Door Repairs
- Patio and Deck Installations and Repairs
- Driveway Installations and Repairs
- Garage Door Installations, Replacements, and Repairs
- Gutter Cleaning and Cover Removal
- Window Replacements
- Chimney Inspections, Waterproofing, Flashing, Crown Repairs, and Rebuilds
- Fence Installations, Repairs, and Maintenance
- Home Additions
- Exterior Painting
- Kitchen Remodeling (Cabinetry, Countertops, Fixtures, Flooring, Hardware, Lighting, and Sinks)
- Attic Inspections, Cleaning, Insulation, and Mold Removal
- Entry Door Installations and Repairs
- Interior Painting
- Basement Finishing, Conversions, Gym Additions, and Buildouts
- Flooring Installations, Refinishing and Repairs
- HVAC Installation, Maintenance, and Repairs
- Room Additions
- Window Installations and Replacements
- Bathtub Replacements and Shower System Installations
Honey-Do-Men was founded by Darrell Babboni (President and CEO). The company was officially licensed, insured, and incorporated in 2001. Honey-Do-Men comes from a phrase: “Honey Do This, Honey Do That.” The name was also inspired by wives who create to-do lists for their husbands, i.e., a Honey-Do-List. Darrell Babboni’s mother decided to add a twist and came up with the name for their company, which has stuck ever since.
Darrell Babboni rose from humble beginnings and has now built a company that can fix, repair, install, or replace almost anything in their customers’ homes. In addition to achieving awards, Honey-Do-Men was also invited to the Master Elite program – an invitation-only program for the top 3% of roofers across the United States.
Phone: (914) 362-2662 | Address: 1995 US-6, Carmel Hamlet, NY 10512
For the original news story, please visit https://www.prdistribution.com/news/honey-do-men-is-a-licensed-home-improvement-contractor-in-connecticut/9208730.