CHICAGO, IL – 12-23-2019 (PRDistribution.com) — On December 15, 2019, GainPeace, a Muslim group based in Chicago, launched a four-week campaign designed to educate Americans about The Muslim Jesus.
The primary purpose of the ‘The Muslim Jesus’ campaign, let our fellow Americans know that Jesus is as much respected, honored and part of Islamic faith, as much as he is in the Christian faith. Muslims are doing this campaign in December to coincide with the holiday season of Christians and to raise the awareness and curiosity about Jesus
THE CAMPAIGN INCLUDES:
- Billboard messages in four cities of Chicago, Dallas, Houston, and Atlanta
- The message on the billboard says: Find Jesus in the Quran
- A toll-free number, 800-662-ISLAM, where anyone can call and discuss Jesus in Islam and receive free book and brochure on this topic
- A resource guide on the subject of Jesus in Islam is available at https://www.gainpeace.com/blog/gainpeaces-latest-billboard-campaign
“This, $25,000 campaign on The Muslim Jesus, is to show to the world that Jesus is a great figure in Islam and he is mentioned 25 times in the Quran as a mighty Prophet of God,” said Dr. Sabeel Ahmed, Executive Director, GainPeace Project. Dr. Ahmed adds: “No Muslim can be a Muslim if he or she does not believe in Jesus and Mary. Also, Mary, the mother of Jesus, is the only woman mentioned by name in the Quran with a whole chapter (#19) is named after her.”
“There are still lots of misunderstands about the Islamic faith, which leads to fear of the unknown, which may, in turn, lead to bias, discrimination and sometimes hate attacks on the Muslims. But once people know about the many commonalities we have with each other, there are chances of our understanding and living in peace with each other.” Mr. Aamer Abdul Jaleel, Billboard Campaign Manager, at GainPeace.
Dr. Sabeel also noted that there had been several interfaith efforts to work out the commonalities underway in many Mosques and Churches across the nation and this billboard campaign aligns with such – efforts.
This multi-city campaign is in collaboration and support from ICNA Houston, Dallas and Atlanta.
Upon request, GainPeace can arrange its staff to be available for interviews on the premises or in the studios of TV channels and radio stations.
Image of the billboard from Chicago, Dallas, Houston, and Chicago
- Chicago – highway 294 & Grand Avenue
- Dallas – I-45, immediately southeast of Downtown
- Atlanta – I-475 in Macon, GA
- Houston – I-45 going towards North at Griggs Road (close to downtown, Houston)
GainPeace is the outreach department of the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA). GainPeace’s goal is to educate fellow Americans about the fundamental teachings of Islam and to encourage dialogue, promote justice, and mutual understanding.
MEDIA CONTACT FOR INFO AND INTERVIEW:
- Dr. Sabeel Ahmed – 847-858-6680 – ? Sabeel@GainPeace.com
- Mr. Aamer Abdul Jaleel – 312-420-1876 – email@example.com
For the original news story, please visit https://prdistribution.com/news/muslim-group-launch-a-multi-city-billboard-campaign-the-muslim-jesus-to-coincide-with-the-holiday-season.html.